Travelogues and Almost Everything Else!

My Thoughts, experiences and .....

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Home Page is Ready!






I was always envious of the guys with homepages and the guys with Blogs. Enough is Enough, I said.. its time someone else felt envious of me ;-). I decided to get a blog and a homepage this weekend.
I really dont remember which was the last time I was creative in this kinda happy go lucky way.. the cretive cells in my brain were quite rusty, but really, ive gotta admit, its great fun to create your own homepage. I went thru the old route of learning html. I wanted my page to be as colourful and full of images as possible without being a heavy weight page. Also, I wanted it to wear a cheerful and happy look. Have a look to see what actually happened :-)
My Home Page
Vaarun.

6 Comments:

  • At 27 February, 2006 20:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good
    very good :-)
    - Dipak

     
  • At 01 March, 2006 04:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy cheerful page, eh?

    I hate to be a party-pooper, but the backgroud is grey.

    Just thot I'd mention... :D


    *sniffle* I miss your sis... :((
    But that photo of you against your interests--- looks good. :D I see you're getting comfy with the cam...

     
  • At 02 March, 2006 21:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Vaar ... i always was and will always remain a great fan of your writings ... and now that u have started to blog, will look forward to read them and ofcourse comment :)

     
  • At 05 March, 2006 12:35, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So when r u going to start playing tennis again? :D
    I agree with Rijuta, the background does look kinda greyish :D, but other than that the site's pretty cool. :)

     
  • At 05 March, 2006 14:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey who is this anonymous person who put up the last comment?
    - Vivek

     
  • At 13 March, 2006 21:47, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vaarun...tusi to kamal kitta!!

    The site's pretty good. But am unable to open "My Family" link.I liked chikoo's pic a lot.

    let me tell u, u write fantastic.
    AISE HI LIKHTE REHNA...
    "teri Yaad Aayi" is too gud man....by the way yeh 'P' kaun thi? pehle kabhi suna nahin.....;-)

    Cheers, Tina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home